Sunday, March 1, 2009

Friday Night:












Well Friday afternoon the kids and I played outside waiting for Daddy to come home from work! Last week while I was at the PX I bought little Day a Mickey Mouse kite. Kaelyn loves to be outside and we have been trying to break little David from taking naps in the daytime. So, I decided to take them out there and play. Grandma Joan had stopped by after she got off work and hung out for a bit and as she was about to leave little Day says, "Grandma, I come to your house in your and show Papa my puppy shirt." Haha. So how could she resist saying NO to her goofy grand baby. He was so excited to go. We got his stuff ready and off he went. Since we just had the Kaelyn we decided to go to our favorite restaurant -Outback! Yummy.... it was so good as always! Well we called it a night... enjoy the pics... until next time xoxox

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

What a great Friday! The pictures are great and your such a sweet Mommy! :o)