Sunday, March 1, 2009

F-U-N-------F-U-N


1st time skating: February 28th, 2009


Well Saturday morning I met my MIL, FIL, and little David at the Home and Garden Show to browse around with them as they look for ideas for their remodeling. I don't know why they just don't pay me to redo the house, haha... I am a TRIP! Their house would not be a house. It was neat going. Little David was so good! Kaelyn and daddy had a lazy day hanging out at the house as it RAINED NON-STOP. I did get some ideas of what I would like to do when we buy our house. I hope everything works out and my date stays in place! Who knows-- we could move some where else like Florida or wherever. So only time will tell. :)
After the Garden show I got Day's stuff and Grandma and Grandma Sanders ventured out doing their own things and we had a mother-son play date! We went ROLLER SKATING! It was SO SO MUCH FUN! For him being 2, he is GREAT! He was able to have balance right away. I was very impressed! He fell like 4 times I think. We were there for about 2 hours. It was nice just the two of us spending time together and that he really enjoyed it. I did good as well! I was shocked. I would like to start doing it like twice a month. Just to get us out the house and have fun! Well enjoy our pictures from our fun day! Until next time xoxo...

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Glad yall h ad fun and were able to get out and do something on this yucky, rainy weekend. Love yall!

Alicia W. said...

So much fun! Love your cooky/wacky picture. :o)