Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jamaican Me Crazy


Yes, you heard me CORRECT!!! I say Jamaican Me Crazy because I AM GOING in OCT. THIS YEAR!!!! Well I was asked to come to Jamaica to celebrate my BFF's destination wedding. What a honor it was to be asked. HOLY COW- so much to do in such little time. I need a passport, and one or two cute outfits!!!! AHHHH-- I am excited. I booked my trip about three weeks ago and now I am official on the guest list! Thanks Kayce and Jason for allowing me to be part of your big special 'I DO' day! Oh and the Old Man for spending his hard earned money on me! Thanks to you babe for making it happen!! Love you :).

3 comments:

JB said...

I'm totally jealous!
Take lots of pics!

Kayce said...

I seriously can't wait! It's really Jamaican me crazy . . . HA!!! Seriously though, I'm SO exctied you are going and I really hope Day can go too. Yayyyyy!

Alicia W. said...

You guys are going to have a BLAST! Can't wait to see all the beautiful pictures.