Monday, March 9, 2009

Our Invitation to Disney:


Little David's first snow cone
Playhouse Disney LIVE March '09'
Day-Day and Grandma Joan
Day-Day so happy to be there!
Kaelyn singing along to Mickey!
The whole crew at the show

Saturday night we had a invitation to go see Playhouse Disney Live! We went and let me say--- ITS SO WORTH THE MONEY PARENTS!!!! I am so going and bringing the kids next year! So if you want to come I am letting you all know in advance! :) Grandma Joan, David, Kaelyn, and I had so much fun! Our seats were good and we could see everything. They put on a very good show and had the kids sing and dance. They were well entertained! I hope you all enjoy the pictures from a day that we will always remember. Thanks Grandma Joan for coming with us and sharing such a fun day! XOxooOX

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I heard that everyone had a blast at the one here. Glad to hear yall and the kids had fun. Love and miss yall!

Alicia W. said...

I will have to put this on my list of things to do next year. We go to the Circus this Thursday and were soooo excited! Great pics!