Saturday, March 28, 2009

How old are YOU?!

I AM '2'
Our little monkeys :)
I AM '1'
Look DADA- I am 1
Friday night we decided to venture out in the crappy weather and asked our in laws to go to dinner with us to Red Robyn. They said sure, and so we tempted to take our kids out and granted we have only been out with them like 3-5 times to a restaurant. LOL - I know you all are thinking were crazy but... a 2 year going through their times - not so much! As he is getting older he is so much better at behaving in a restaurant. Last night, he was wonderful! Dinner was great and then after dinner we went and drove to pick up David's truck which he has been dying for the past two weeks. Ultimate Linings of Fayetteville by Tom Morris did it. It has been in the shop- he got the inside of the truck rhino lined. It looks SO SO SO much better than no carpet or anything in it. He had ripped the carpet up way back in June I think. Well HE LOVES IT! Thank goodness- because I would never hear the end of it. Once we got home we just watched Looney Tunes-yes a old old cartoon from when we were little. The kids love it! Kaelyn can now tell you she is 1! Its so funny! Of course, Little David wanted to show us he was 2! I hope you enjoy the pictures of our cute babies!!! Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

Kayce said...

I cannot believe how much bigger Day looks in that picture. So cute! And Kaelyn too. I love her little teeth. Can't wait to see yall soon!