Monday, March 30, 2009

Bunny Hutch


Bunny House '09'




Monday night as a family we made our Easter Hutch house! It was so much fun and lots of sugar was involved! Let me say Daddy taught David how to squirt the icing in his mouth and eat it. Yes the whole family was all jacked up on SUGAR! After all it was fun! Kaelyn ate a few jelly beans-eh' its not going to hurt-the parents who just went UHHH... :) For anyone who stops by its displayed on our bar. I wonder what the Easter Bunny has in house for the kiddos this year?! HHmmm... Not sure-a few more weeks til the bunny comes!! Well enjoy the pictures :) .

2 comments:

Kayce said...

I love it! Makes me want to make one. So cute! I bet all of you were so jacked up! I hope you didn't drink a Mt. Dew afterward. HA!!

Alicia W. said...

FUN! I will have to look for one of these here for the kiddo's! Your pics were too cute.