Sunday, March 15, 2009

Monster Madness



What a face!!!

Grandma Joan and Day Day
Well about a month to two months I had bought tickets to go to the Monster Truck show right in our city! Well since my family is all addicted I figured it was so worth the purchase! Well last night was the night for the big day- BUT the army chose a no go for daddy to come with. They were in the field. So he was not able to share a wonderful night with us. Theres always next year, eh'?! So, Grandma Joan took Daddy's place and she loved it. It was a fun filled night that little Day loved it. Just to see a smile on his face makes the event even more incredible! I hope you all enjoy our pictures- can't wait until Kaelyn can join in on our family hobby!!!! Thanks to Papa he watched Kaelyn so we could have a great time.

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

His face was priceless! What a great day!!

Kayce said...

Aw, looks like so much fun! Wish I could've been there. I know, I know . . . I'm sorry!!!