Friday, March 6, 2009

<---Snip Snaps--->

Daddy and Little David before he left to go to field
Man we have the cutest kids!!

Both of their cheeks---you just wanna eat them
Splitting Image of each other :)


Wanted to share some pics I took... I have to share our little cutie pies with you! Aren't they the cutest?! I know I like to brag! Sorry other moms and dads! We have my two favorite kids! Tonight we just went for a walk and hung out at the house. I had brought Lil D to play at Sonics to play to get some energy out of his system! Which it helped because he was in bed by 8:30! The walked also help both kids! The fresh air helps to put a energized child to sleep! :) SLEEP THROUGH THE NIGHT ALSO! I hope you all had a great Friday night like I did!!! :)

1 comment:

Kayce said...

They definitely are some of the cutest kids! Kaelyn has gotten even more hair now, and they do look just alike. Miss them!