Monday, March 9, 2009

Funday-Sunday

All tuckered out after leaving Grandma Joan's house




Jason, Aunt Katie, me, and David Round-A-Bout March '09'
lil pro!





Auntie Katie, Nay-Nay, and Day-Day
Auntie Katie and Kaelyn
His hair is all static :)
Well we had a surprise come on Saturday night- Auntie Katie came to visit for a few nights. Since it was so nice outside Aunt Katie, Jason, and Little David went to Sonics to go play and have lunch on Sunday. Kaelyn and I met them there and stayed for a couple hours. Had lots of fun in the WARM WEATHER AND NO SNOW (sorry family that all have snow-sucks to be you, hahah just kidding!). We had thought to go roller skating at Round-A-Bout Skating Rink where I had taken little David last weekend. So thanks to Ms. Madeline for watching Kaelyn until my FIL could, we were able to go. We were there for a few hours and had so much fun! My muscles hurt today in my thighs-- ahha only because Katie and I were being dumb and doing tricks and racing each other. BTW- sorry for the little boy I knocked down- haha kind of funny though. He got in my way. LOL. After we were all tired out from skating we decided to go play put put at the golfing place right behind the skating rink. We had lots of fun except apparently I was playing golf according to Katie and Jason. LOL. I was swinging it a lot harder and was funny! We did not keep score because we were just doing it for fun. Little David thought he would hit everyones ball in every hole. Thanks for coming down Aunt Katie- we enjoyed having you here. Until next time... XOoxoXo

4 comments:

JB said...

You always have the cutest pictures! :)

Kayce said...

Too cute! I bet Aunt Katie had a great time hanging out with y'all!

Alicia W. said...

What a great Sunday for you guys!!! The pics are adorable as always.

Mara (The Wedding Cabaret) said...

soooo cute!