Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rain Rain Go AWAY---->








ITS A RAINY DAY- so sad :(. We just played the Wii Fit for a lot of the day! Went to grocery store and Old Navy and found some cute clothes for everyone except me! Haha, I am to picky and clothes fit me odd. I need a transformation on my body--- anyone want to pay for it!? Lol. Just kidding. Well I was at Walmart Friday and I bought each of the kids a Spongebob shirt! Their so cute! I gave them to them today! SO we took a few pictures with them in it. Of course a little family one too! Its been awhile. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... Also, hope a fabulous week!!!! SMILE!
Do you guys like my new layout?! My lovely BFF made me a new one for Easter-thanks Kayce its Eggish-haha! Its cute.

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Glad you like your layout. I love the new family picture. Too cute! I can't believe how much Nay Nay has grown since we saw her last. It's crazy! Day Day too!

Alicia W. said...

I have got to get the wii fit.. I do think this will be a early b-day gift to myself.. wink wink!