Sunday, March 15, 2009

Picture Game





1. Go to your desktop and in your file folder for pictures, pick the 6th folder with the 6th picture.
2. Tell a story about that picture.
3. Tag 5 others and pass it on. Make sure you let your 5 know!




My story: I found this picture on I believe myspace- somewhere on Internet. I saved this a while ago. I love this tattoo. If I ever have a good body shape one day I would so love this one. It will be never but a wish! Its so neat. :) Sorry its a dumb pic to play the game with but this was my 6th one. Maybe you can out do mine! Have fun!!!!

I TAG:

1.Kayce

2.Two B's and me

3.Camryn

4.Jessica

5.Erin Wiggle




2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Awesome picture! That would be a kick ass tattoo with lot's of OUCH! :o) This is fun! let me see what I can come up with!

JB said...

Crap, I'll have to do this at home... No pics saved at work. lol