Friday, March 27, 2009

Pizza-Pizza

"The Kids" racing each other on the bikes!
Daddy and Kaelyn on Day's bike
Finished masterpiece :) YUM
First time making home-made pizza. 'i look like crap it was a lazy day for me'

Kaelyn helping put cheese on
David helping
Pushing the crust out

Got caught eating the crust!

Well last night for dinner David and I decided to make home made pizza with the kiddos! IT was so much fun. :) Little David loved doing it. I think we will be doing this like once or twice a month for his enjoyment. Kaelyn helped out of wanting to make more of a mess than anything, lol.

Hope you all had a good Thursday night. We have lots to catch up on the DVR. --- Hells Kitchen, Private Practice, Greys, and a new show that is suppose to be funny all from last night! Looks like I will be busy this weekend or tonight!!! Happy Friday!!!

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Oh my. The pizza looks sooooo yummy! I don't think I've ever eaten homemade pizza, and I know for sure I've never made it. Maybe we should do it when I get there? = )

Alicia W. said...

you guys are such a fun family! Now that's why I know we just click! :o) Not to mention you have one kick ass bestfriend!! :o)