Friday, March 6, 2009

LIVE TOUR


Happy Friday to you all!!! Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and enjoys every bit of it. :) Today we don't have to much planned, just sticking by the house today and running to Staples to pick up a picture I had gotten blown up. We have to get rested up for tomorrows adventure--- Grandma Joan, Lil David, Kaelyn, and I are going to Playhouse Disney Live! It should be very fun considering that both my kids LOVE Playhouse Disney! I am so excited- because I know they will have a fabulous time and when your kids have fun you tend to enjoy it just as much or more! Stay tuned for our wonderful pictures!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY once again!!!! Until next time... xoxoXOXOoxox

1 comment:

Kayce said...

I bet yall are going to have a blast. I heard good things about the one that came here last weekend.