Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Its been a while...

Well I haven't been on in a very long time--- sorry just been very busy with other stuff. I figured I would load some pictures to keep you all updated. They have changed so much since the last time I put pictures up. Got lots coming up in the next few weeks. Hope you all have a nice week. :)
Playing on the bike. David is pushing the gas for her.
Riding alone!

Haha this is so funny. Wearing B.C's
Wearing Daddy's B.C. Glasses from Basic
Wearing mommy's glasses

She is so goofy
Little David is very anti-pictures now! Can you tell?!

I was laughing don't mind the dorky face

Both wanting to eat bubbles- their crazy!


"Bubble babies"
David and I
Smiley
Day-Day sliding
Kaelyn fell asleep in her swing

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Awww, Amanda! Thank you for the update! I enjoyed looking at your sweet pictures so much. Your highlights look fabulous, I must say!!