Thursday, March 19, 2009

AWARD!

Thanks Kayce, at First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage . . . for my new award!!

Here are the award rules . . . List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.7 things I love (in no particular order) . . .
1. My kids
2. My husband
3. Having awesome family and friends
4. Watching my soaps and reality shows
5. MONSTER TRUCKS! haha
6. Blogging and reading all my favorite blogs
7. smelly air freshners!!!

I tag the following Kreative bloggers (in no particular order) . . .
Two B's And Me!
Classy in Philadelphia
Random Rantings of an Army Wife
Lovely Yellow Ribbons
Making Lemonade From Lemons
Misadventures of a Newlywed
Confessions of a Twenty Something Year Old

4 comments:

JB said...

Ok, I'm not gonna slack. I'm gonna do this one! lol

:)

Stephanie said...

Aw thank you so much!

I am adding it to my sidebar now!

Alicia W. said...

Awww, Thank you so much!!!!!!!

Miss Lemonade said...

Thank you!