Friday, February 27, 2009

Whats New...





Nothing new is going on... Besides Kaelyn getting a big egg on her head today. Little David and her were playing and hit heads. Poor kids. In the pictures you will see. David didn't get a egg, must be because he is a boy.
Its SO SO nice outside today, the kids are sleeping. I find myself sitting here catching up on everything on the computer. All the blogs I have been reading-oh so good! I haven't been in the mood really to blog.
Our schedule is going to be getting pretty busy soon- David is going to be doing some kind of training. We will miss Kaelyn's Godfathers Birthday. :( Sorry... Happy Birthday! The Army did it! Then Grandma Joan, David, Kaelyn and I will be going to Playhouse Disney soon! Oh I am excited, I know the kids will love it. They love all the characters that will be there! In a few weeks after that- Kaelyn gets her tubes :(. Monster trucks, will be coming here to Fayetteville and WERE GOING! So lots of pictures to come.... Sit back and wait....
Let me share my Wii Fit with you! "THE BEST" I think the words describe it. :) I love it. David even loves it. Its a work out- let me tell you. Well the truth is I am out of shape, lol! We have unlocked like three more games! Woot-woot! Its fun and you don't even realize that your working out. Its so much fun. I recommend it to anyone that wants to get it!
I really have nothing else to talk about, sorry guys! Until next time-have a fantastic weekend!





1 comment:

Kayce said...

Aw, poor Nay Nay's head looks like it hurt. Poor thing!