Monday, February 2, 2009

MIA

Okay, sorry you all we have MIA lately. We moved out of our old house and into a new house in 2 days. Yes, it was a very short notice you would only think. :) With two kids, and all of us starting to get sick. Yes, HECTIC. But we got it all under control and David is gone for about 2 weeks and we are settled in the new house. Some things here and there needing to be tidy up but its good in the Sanders' house. Kaelyn can walk up and down the couches now, crawl forward-finally, and on the go everywhere. As for Lil D i think he is loving the new house. As a funny story to tell you all--- something personal but I will share-- well I was going potty the other night and little D was in the bathroom going through the drawers and pulls a tampon out and says, "mommy you put this in your butt?" ha ha yes, a 2 year old asking. I couldn't help but laugh but at the same time I didn't even know what to think. He is sure the odd ball!!! Kaelyn has a 9 month apt tomorrow, and i will bet money she has ANOTHER ear infection again. She has been pulling again, so I am sure we will start the 3 set of shots. I will let you all know though.

Hope you all have been doing good. Loved reading all your posts. Sorry I haven't gotten to write you all comments there just has been alot of posting since i have been on last. Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, "Do you put this in your butt?" I couldn't quit laughing! What a character!

Miss Lemonade said...

That is hysterical! I hope that Kaelyn is ok!

Alicia W. said...

We took a little break from the blog world as well. glad your doing great. :o)

Miss Lemonade said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog :)I'm nominating you for the Sweet Lemony Blog Award!