Saturday, February 14, 2009

sorry again.....

Okay... well guys its been very hectic. First we move in a day and a half, kids get sick, and David and I get sick.... following getting settled all in the new house our computer decides to crash! Well the mother board crashed. Apparently there has been a recall on some of the HP dv series, I will be damned that ours wasn't covered. So I have been on there search for a new one. Happy Valentines' Day to everyone and all you loved ones. :) We have been planning on coming to Charleston for months now. Since the bestie asked to come in Feb. for a bridal show she has wanted to go to. So here we are.... here in Charleston this weekend. Thanks to my mother, father, and sister in law for keeping the kids!!!! Woot-woot party time. Ha ha, just kidding for anyone who knows me yea you know that's not true. So til I get our new computer- miss you bloggy friends! Well its a busy day/night, got to get going .... take care you all! Until next time...

No comments: