Monday, February 23, 2009

MAIL TIME!

Its Monday evening:
Well the mail man is walking up to my house as I am about to leave to run some errands, and he has this package in his hand. HHhhmm.... who would be sending me something. Kayce had told me last week look out for something for me. So I was assuming it was from her. :) I quickly open it up and my heart melted! It was such a pretty necklace with a keepsake charm on with both "David and Kaelyn's" names on it and the birthstone diamond charm on it. STUNNING! I love it!!! Thank you so so very much Kayce. What a good best friend. The crazy think is I have been looking for a necklace kind of like this one but haven't found one I love. I fell in love with this one when I first saw it!!!!







Then, while eating dinner the UPS guy knocks on the door with this box. I was like who is sending another gift for us?! Well David is like its from Kayce- I was mad because she had just sent me something so why is she spending all her money on me. Hmmm that sounds a little stingy, lol. Not that I am expecting you to spend all your money on me Kayce! Well I open it up as David has a smirk on his face. I was like I am gonna kill Kayce. I go get my phone to call her and look at David again and he is smiling even bigger. By then I start to realize he surprised me with it!!! I have been wanting this since before Christmas. But I refused to spend lots of money on it. This whole week he has been checking on his email account that is really old but I just thought he was looking at all the old mail. He was TRACKING THE PACKAGE! Thanks babe, for a good surprise. THIS was A SHOCKER!!!!
I love you two for my lovely gifts!!!! Until next time...

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Glad you liked your giftS from me. I'll take credit for the Wii Fit too. HAHA. I actually knew nothing about it, but evidently J did...and he didn't tell me. I'm mad at him!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your WII fit. I got a WII and a WII fit for my birthday and I LOVE the WII fit.

Alicia W. said...

Awww your so loved and that's great! You deserve it. Let me know how you like the wii fit. It's on my wish list. :o)