Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Pictures from Turkey Day!


Well as you all know I am very behind on blogging. Sorry I am slacking. I am way to busy trying to win things on the radio with my crazy mother in law. :) Well Thanksgiving this year was different for the part that DAVID WAS HOME! Finally to celebrate a holiday that means a lot to me!! It was wonderful. Little David didn't make it long enough to eat with all of us, he ended up falling asleep on the floor. We sat around and lounged and watched t.v. It was nice all together though. I wanted to share some pictures with you all above.

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

I LOVE your collage! How did you do that? Too neat - those are all great. Glad you had a fantastic thanksgiving.

I LOVE radio contests - too bad I never win though. :o)

Good Luck!!