Tuesday, December 2, 2008

"SO SO PROUD"

(DEC 2008)

OK, as a mom I am SO SO PROUD of our child! I am sure every mom has that moment. Not the same feeling with every mom though. Well lets share mine, today Little David wanted to color in his coloring book. Well we get the crayons and coloring book out and I only give him four crayons because one time my cousin made a mistake and gave him the whole box of crayons and colored all over my grandma's khaki color carpet, ugh yea. :) So he is only allowed a few at a time. Well he names off everything on Mickey Mouse (ex: hands, shoes, ears, tree, etc.). So he starts coloring and granted he is ONLY 2. Just turned 2 in August colored this picture all by himself. :) I never helped him at all! I am so amazed. I mean every child colors cute, but i am just so amazed how perfect this picture is!! He was like, "mom, look at my picture mickey mouse cold." ha ha. He sat at the table concentrating so hard on this! I am so happy that he was so proud of his picture I wanted to share it all with my readers!!! He is growing up so fast.

I better not leave Kaelyn out, she is getting her second tooth. The tooth should be through the gum by this weekend. Today, she became an official Gamecocks Fan, thanks to Kayce and Jason for the shirt! :) The family is all doing wonderful. Nothing really new except Christmas is coming and we are counting down the days til Santa comes to the house which is---23 days away. ahhh... that's nuts. Well until next time...

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Love it! Day is so smart. Just imagine when he is 4 how smart he is going to be! And I love Kaelyn's shirt that we got her . . . so glad she can finally fit in to it! Love y'all!

Alicia W. said...

Oh how sweet and not to mention very smart!!

YAY - GO COCKS!! I live in Columbia and we are HUGE gamecock fans. That is such an adorable shirt. Beautiful as ever!