Friday, December 26, 2008

On the Road to the NORTH---->

(Left to right:Uncle Conrad, Grandma Tammie, Mom, Kaelyn, Day-Day, and Dad)z
(X-mas 2008)
Merry Christmas to YOU ALL!!!! I know its a day late but we have been very very busy. Where do I even begin, we started our journey on Friday after David got out of work and headed to Green Bay, WI. My mom lives there so we wanted to go see her. We arrived on Saturday morning in the FREEZING CRAPPY SNOW. David and I have decided we will never come up North in the winter for holidays to see family. If the family wants to see us, come SOUTH! :) I got my car stuck in the snow bank on Saturday night, it was awful. I had to help push it and it was freezing. I thought literally my hand were going to fall off. Little David had fun in the snow though. It was so wonderful to see my mom and brother Conrad. I miss my mom so much, so when i see her its GREAT! This has been a very nice Christmas so far. The kids and I got lots from my mom and their Uncle Conrad. From a cooker for us to the kids getting a cabbage patch doll for Kaelyn and v-tech computer for David. Plus lots of more goodies. The roads were so icy that we couldn't even make it to Escanaba to see all the rest of my family :(. It sucked but theirs always ----them coming to see us!!! :) Wish we could see you all more! I love you mom, had a wonderful time with you!! See you soon. Until next time...

1 comment:

Kayce said...

So cute! I love it! Merry Christmas to yall. So glad it was a good one, even though it was cold!