Wednesday, December 17, 2008

'Sugar Cookies'



Tonight was SO SO SO fun!!! Well all four of us ended up in the kitchen and little David was such a helper. Kaelyn was even able to help and make the cookies. All three of them even licked the mixers. I believe little David ate more dough, frosting, and sprinkles than helping. Lol, it was a blast!!!! Its a start of a Sanders' tradition. I wanted to share some of our memorable pictures with you all!!!!! If you want to see the picture bigger click on the picture and it should blow up. We wish you a all a very Merry Christmas soon. I am so glad I am not nuts like my best friend Kayce and mother in law who every time I talk to them they are still shopping....aaahhhh, NUTS! I am getting excited for Christmas. Santa and I wrapped all the gifts for our lovely kiddos today. It was fun. FYI- WE ARE NOT GOOD WRAPPERS, HORRIBLE ONES AT THAT! We should pay someone to come wrap every year for us.... hhmmm, that sounds like a good idea! Well until next time...

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Looks like yall had tons of fun! Too cute! You ARE nuts! What are you talking about!? I love wrapping--I'll wrap everything for you! = )