Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Few Pictures...

Figured I would share some pictures with you all from last night! Things have been pretty crazy around here, with Kaelyn having another double ear infection. argh... Little David misses his daddy. Which will be back today, after 10 days! We plan on making our gingerbread house with the kids, well really David but Kaelyn will be there to join and watch! Well gotta go get David from getting into trouble until next time...
Day-Day and Mommy playing...
Diva star!!
Ms. Kaelyn ready for the snow with her boots and hat!

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

That last picture is the cutest thing EVER!!!! I would so have that up on my wall - those legs are irresistably adorable. I love how chunky they are. Great pics of the kids as always. :o)

Kayce said...

I agree -- I LOVE the last picture! I love her boots. I want a pair!! She is definitely ready for Christmas up north! Miss yall!!