Thursday, December 18, 2008

One of many...

left to right: Little David, Daddy, Papa, Grandma, Auntie Katie, Kaelyn, and Mommy
(XMAS 2008)

Tonight, was the first of many... We went to my in laws and celebrated Xmas tonight. Had a wonderful chicken and all the fixings, yummy chocolate pie, PRESENTS, and spending time as a family which was well needed. It was great just getting together as a big family which we haven't been able to do with every ones job and so forth. It was the first Xmas that we all have been together well kind of. I am sure all my blogger stalkers are tired of Check Spellinghearing it about first everything. But, its a military life. Little David knows what the P word is "PRESENTS." It was so funny. My mother says David you need to save some energy for after dinner so you can open Presents. Oh boy by golly he shot like a bat out of hell to get to them, ha ha. Well we ate dinner and all gathered around the tree and began. It was funny, with Kaelyn getting so excited with the wrapping paper and to David opening a box with clothes in it saying, "Oh man... " in such a disgusted voice. We all laughed so hard, typical child. LOL. Katie, David, Kaelyn, Big David, and I got much more than we needed. Thank you all so so much for everything. It was a Christmas we won't forget. We had alot of fun at the house tonight. I think we are a tad bit spoiled. :) Love you guys. Eh' isn't that why they love us so much!! I was super excited about my Christmas clock to my Steam mop. I can NOT wait to use it. The kids got so much stuff from books from auntie Katie and a ball pit that mind you my husband ended up popping the last one she got them last year cause he would play in it! I love you David for still being a child and having fun with your kiddos! Well I am super stoked at all our cool things! I need to head to bed, long day ahead of us... Until next time, I wish you all a VERY VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS from us SANDERS'

1 comment:

Kayce said...

Sounds like yall had a great time! Now it's time for yall to start traveling. Wish yall were traveling here for Christmas but I guess we'll forgive you. HAHA. See you in a few weeks!