Thursday, May 7, 2009

B-day Party & Great Weekend

Me-Kaelyn-Kayce
On the Bumper Cars
Finally loving the rides!!

Val and I at the fair
Haha-something was funny
Little miss
Kayce and I


Love this picture
Day-day driving his truck
Kaelyn "2009" First Birthday

Thanks KDS Photography for the great pictures!! More to come from my crappy camera later on, lol. Thanks for everyone who also came to Kaelyn's birthday party. It turned our greater than I thought it was. I get nervous trying to entertain people. LOL, I know that's dumb but ya know... We had lots of fun grilled out on the grill and hung around and had cake with the birthday girl! She loved all her presents from everyone which we thank you all! Instead of buying her stuff you could have all put it towards my trip- :) Just kidding. I am not that stingy. Kayce and Jason drove down on Friday night and we just hung around playing the Wii. Saturday was Kaelyn's party and then afterwards we took a ride over to the fair! Regardless if it was raining it was still fun! Yummy fried oreos-a sausage dog-rides was SO WORTH IT ALL! I was so proud of little David he rode all what he could ride considering he hated rides all up until NOW! WAHOO. We had to convince him there were better rides so he would get off a ride. Thanks for coming here guys!! More pictures with not so great quality picture taker and camera. :) Enjoy for now!

2 comments:

Kayce said...

You're so retarded! Your camera and picture-taking skills are just fine! We had such a great time. Thanks for having us! I want some more fried oreos!!

Alicia W. said...

YAY! I have been waiting on these! I knew Kayce would hook you up with some fantastic birthday pictures. Girlfriend has some mad talent. Glad you guys had a great time.