Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mama-Mia

Loving on my munchkins
Us- laughing at the camera timer! :)

Being goofy with my muffins


Lil Bit and I
Well hello---- wanted to share my lovely pictures with my babies. We were having so much fun like always. I love being a mommy even when they make me angry, sassy to me, bad in the store, tentratantrums, late nights up watching trucks, stomachs, making messes, and lots more. I wouldn't trade in my kiddos for anything! Thank goodness I have a good donor- just kidding you all! I love my husband. He is a good daddy and we produce keepers :). LOL. We have been busy while daddy had been away at school. He comes home soon- YAY! We are going to bake him a cake. With help from lil David who is counting down the days til we bake it. I think just so he can eat the frosting. We have been having lots of fun and enjoying ourselves. This weekend little David stayed the night at Grandma and Papa Sanders' house and had some company from out of town here for the night "Aunt Laura-Camryn-Aunt Katie" My MIL had went to Florida with them for a few days and they came back for the night and flew back to their houses on Sunday. The kids swam in the pool. Will post pics once Aunt Laura sends me the pics which the kids will probably be a year older, lol. Just kidding. The MIL brought us back each a shirt! :) THANK YOU! The kids a Spongebob one in which the LOVE- Grandma Joan shows Nay-Nay the t-shirt and she says" SPONGEBOB" It was so cute! Hope you all had a fun filled weekend- Happy Wednesday to be!

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Awwww Amanda, those are so good. Lil Bit's laughing face made me laugh so hard. She is such a little chunky monkey that I could just eat up. The older your little boy get's the more he is looking like you. I totally see it. Great pictures as always. Such a beautiful family you have.

JB said...

aw, cute pics