Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 100th Post!

*The Sandfam*


Well there is so much to celebrate in my 100Th post!! WOOT WOOT GO me. :) A big thank you to all who reads my blog. I am shocked I haven't lost any readers yet by boring them to death. LOL. I love sharing my kiddos and our everyday livings with you all and our family!! Its a lot better than myspace or facebook. Don't get me wrong I like the both of them but I am into Blogging more.


GUESS WHAT?! I got my plane ticket to Jamaica on Friday morning! GO ME! I am super stoked I can't stand it. I called "The Smoaks" travel consultant-which is wonderful by the way, and asked her to book my flight! She called me back later that evening and said Beaches will send my itinerary later that evening or first thing morning. :) YAY!!! I am staying one extra day then I had thought I was going to. I know I will have the greatest time minus the fact the hubby won't be able to make it. I really wish the Army would allow him but his school comes first and all he has ever wanted to do is finally in the making-which I 100 % support. I am super excited to take part in the BFF's event...In which I know the BIG DAY will be stunning and breathtaking to us all! Laying on the beach, swimming with the dolphins, and lots more on my agenda while I am there! I fly right out of here and I will catch a flight with some of the other guests which will be great that way we can all ride the shuttle together and make the ride so much fun!! I am super stoked to take part in the Mr. and Mrs. "I Do" events that Saturday! We wish them all the best and super excited- I need to find some cute clothes. Oct. will be here right before we know it! I went and got my passport photo taken Friday evening and scary it is! I booked a apt to follow through getting the passport and can't wait! Its good for 10 years you all- so anytime anyone would like to take me- let me know :)!



Now on to our weekend- we went to dinner to my favorite restaurant Outback Friday night! Oh so... yummy!!! We went out with some of our friend and Kaelyn was with us. Little David stayed the night at his Papa and Grandmas house. Of course, he had fun as always and swam and played Wii with them!



Saturday, we went to the fair for the third time! A couple of our friends joined us in on the fun. LOL. Little David is NO longer scared of rides. We had such a blast. The weather was perfect and it was so nice. After all the yummy fatty food, all the rides, and games we had our family drawn. Enjoy the funny picture! Headed home and called it a night!



Hope you all had a fun exciting weekend. Here's to joys for this week!! XoOxoXo

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Aw, so sweet - about our wedding. I'm so proud of you! You're almost done with everything for Jamaica - WOO HOO! It'll be here before we know it! Congrats on your 100th post. Told you that you would addicted to blogging once you started!

Alicia W. said...

Yay for your ticket and getting to stay a extra day. You guys are going to have the time of your life and I can't wait to hear all about it. Congrats on 100 posts! WOW - has it been that many already? I guess so huh?

JB said...

Happy 100!