Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Great Sunday for ME!

Little David has OCD with his trucks, LOL.
Our little Redneck :)
She is so happy all the time!
The two fishes
Happy its summer again to be able to swim
Kaelyn and Mommy
David and mommy
Our Spongebob children!

Lil' Gamecocks Fan!

Well my Mother's Day was GREAT! The kids and David surprised me at 6:30 a.m. with cards from each of them, a picture frame that says "LOVE" on it and a picture of the kids in it, and a candle set! I was shocked that David thought of all that on his own. Its funny because one day he went to Walmart with Kaelyn and got it all. I chuckled a little because I can't see David pushing Kaelyn around in a cart. Lol. Wow- I was surprised let me say! I loved it. They are so good to me. Thank you guys for it. :) That made my day right there just the three if them coming and getting me up at crack of dawn and then little David saying Happy Mother's Day mommy!! LOVE IT! In the afternoon we drove over to the MIL's to celebrate it with her too. We ordered pizza and ate cheesecake while little David swam in the pool! It was so nice outside!! It was a great Mother's Day except- I do wish I could also spend it with my mom to. Maybe next year. She deserves the day also!! Well off to watching trucks with Day-Day :)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart warmed up a little in seeing the picture of David peeing on the tree! haha

Oh, and I have to show Boyfriend the picture of Kaelyn in the Cocks shirt. He looooooves the Gamecocks. :)

Kayce said...

The picture of Day Day peeing CRACKS ME UP! I love it. Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Alicia W. said...

She had me at the lil gamecock shirt! LOVE LOVE IT!