Friday, May 29, 2009

Long time****

Kaelyn fell asleep while Day was driving her around- FUNNY




Happy "Late" Memorial Day-
I have been MIA lately- not really in the mood to blog. Have lots going on which makes my mind other places. David is in school right now so I have been busy with the kids and running around. PROUD TO SAY- MY PASSPORT WILL BE IN MY MAILBOX WITHIN 3 WEEKS! WAHOO... :) SO excited. Like I said before I am down for any trips... lol.. :)
I feel a little bad- my hubby's birthday is Sunday and the Army of course has him away yet again for his birthday. So we will celebrate is when he gets back from school! I think we have some friends go out for dinner and I will make yummy cake! I am super excited too--- one of David's friend texted me and told me Davids plaque from his old unit is finally done. I am super stoked- this whole time David didn't think he was getting one. His friend told me its looks really good. I know David will be i shock in super thankful! He deserves it. :) Your doing good babe! Were SO proud of you!

The kids are getting big, Kaelyn is starting to talk a little bit more than she use to. She is teething I believe. From the looks of it her gums look swollen. David is starting to talk ALOT more... He can count to 14 now. :) PROUD MOMMY YES! I can't believe he will be 3 in August. :( Happy and sad feelings. I am super excited because that movie "Up" came out on the 29Th. I have been dying to go see it. So when David gets out of school I am hoping to bring little David, big David, and I to go see it! Its 3-d and little David loved the other 3-d movie I had taken him to. So that's on our agenda when he is home. That's all really for now. Until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG I love Kaelyn's piggy tails! They are so cute!