Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Behind

This is what happens when your going through the mud with your head out the window
fishy fishy
Kaelyn fishing
Day and Daddy
David and I before his party


Kaelyn's first time on the beach







SCARY



Well sorry you all I have been slacking lately- just been busy with everything. Last week had taken the kids to Myrtle Beach. We went to the Nascar place, Maragarita Ville, the Aquarium, and then off to the beach. It was a fun filled day with lots of excitement for the kids. We had a blast. Then over the weekend some of the guys and one of the wives of Davids old unit had a going away 82nd party. It was lots of fun and we brought the Wii over there and pulled out the old Mario and had everyone playing it! Grilled out on the grill, and had some side items with a yummy ice cream cake-thanks to everyone who helped out and made it special. "sorry no pics, i didn't take any pictures" Hope you all have had a fun week/weekend. Today is Kaelyn's 1st birthday and we had Grandma Joan over and Papa. I made lasagna and had cake. Kaelyn was such a character with the cake. Let me say---- the BATH TUB was calling her! :) Were having her just a little party on Saturday with just a few people over, nothing to big. David signs back into work on Saturday and starts his school. WOOT WOOT- Were proud of you babe! :) LOVE YOU. "GOOD LUCK" Our BFF's our coming into town on Friday and were really excited. Not to sure whats the plans yet. Who knows- I think there is a little fair thing on base this weekend, maybe we will take Lil D there so I can get some fair food. :) LOL. Well not really to much to talk about. I hope my mommy is able to come down this weekend. Maybe she will surprise me! :) WINK WINK MOM. Hope you all have a good rest of the week. Until next time...

2 comments:

JB said...

I've always wanted to go to MB.
Love the pics...

Alicia W. said...

Your hair looks so good! I meant to tell you that earlier but I just remembered again when I saw your pic. The muddy forehead is HILARIOUS. Have a great weekend Amanda!