Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hoedown Throwdown!

Okay you all! My BFF came to town on Thursday and left this morning. She took our family pictures and Kaelyns birthday pictures! I can't wait to see them. I know they look wonderful. :) "THANK YOU KAYCE." We had planned it for like 2 months, and thank goodness it was SO nice outside. Well last night we went out for dinner to Outback with David and my MIL watched the kids for a couple hours. It was yummy! Then, Kayce and I went to go see the Hannah Montana Movie. It was so cute! I am not going to lie- Kayce called me Thursday morning and asked if we could go see it while she was here and I was like OKKKKK. LOL. I am very glad we went because it was nothing I thought it would be. ALSO, check out the video. Its the new song I love! HAHA- its from the movie and its sucha catchy song. After the movies we headed to Walmart for a few things and Kayce bought the soundtrack. :) Well off to hanging with the kids today, its nice out so we will see what we got planned! Hope you all have a happy Saturday! Until next time!
"Enjoy the video, its the dance moves and the song!"

3 comments:

Kayce said...

Sadly, I just don't see how I will ever learn that dance. It's so damn fast. I'm going to try though! HA!

So glad I could get you to go to the movies with me. I had so much fun hanging out with yall for a few days!

See you again in a few weeks. Love yall!

CarolinaGirl said...

OK, it's bad when a 34 yr old woman (me) printed off the lyrics to the song, and now sings it all the time with my oldest daughter! That movie was so cute.
Zig-Zag 'CrossThe Floor,
Shuffle in Diagonal
When The DrumHits, Hands On Your Hips One-footed 1-80 Twist ...ok, I will stop!

JB said...

That song is hilarious!