Monday, April 6, 2009

*F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S*



















Well----- lots going on... where do I even begin, we let Henry back in the lake. Papa and David went to the lake on Thursday and released him and he said he had to go back to his mommy and daddy. LOL. Friday we just sat around the house, Big David had CQ so we didn't do to much. Lets just say we were all in bed EARLY! Phew... :)
Saturday, we went to a couple pet stores to find another Henry but no such luck. From what we were told they can't sell turtles in the state of North Carolina because I guess dumb people feed them to chickens?! haha- no clue... YES ODD... but whatever. Then, we just cooked out on the grill and I had myself some Firefly- YES YUMMY!!!!
Sunday, I went and bought the kids a little swimming pool to play in because it got so hot here. The dang pool was smaller than smaller. I thought it was bigger. :) Sorry kids- I took it back today! :) Little David and Kaelyn drove all over on David's Jeep he got last year. We finally pulled it out from the shed. We buckled Kaelyn in with a belt, haha! She loves it. We already know what she will get on her 2nd birthday! David had a friend over and we cooked out on the grill again. I love cooking on the grill if you haven't noticed. It taste so good! Also better for you!
Today, we got a surprise from Papa- A RABBIT! Yes, you heard me right. Its name is Cinnamon. For anyone who knows me I use to LOVE pets not no more. So this change is a HUGE change for me to adjust to. The kids love her! I am starting to get attached to her. I even went to Walmart today and bought a harness and leash for it, lol. Shut up Kayce! I figured this way the kids can play with her without her running all over. Thanks Papa for the rabbit. You made the kids day! I feel like a whole new me! Its hard to believe that I said yes to getting it. I just feel I will give it a shot! I will soon- just give me some time. I am getting old! LOL . Hope you had a fantastic weekend, like we did!
This is David's last week in the 82nd. I am so proud of him!!! I wish him all the best and will be here for him through all this!!! Love you baby! The kids are getting big. Kaelyn is now up to about 3-4 steps at a time. I think before her birthday she will be walking. But who knows. Little David now can say his first and last name! I can't believe Easter is this weekend! Don't forget to shop parents!! 'Kayce get the dogs a bone, lol." I just did all my shopping today! I think were having Easter at my house. We have family coming in from town and its easier if we do it then. Were going to hide eggs with the kids. I think sometime this week we will color eggs! I love doing that!!! Well since I have talked your ears off---- enjoy the pictures!!

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

That has got to be the cutest little bathing suit EVER! My favorite picture is the one of them driving away... JUST PRECIOUS!

I can never get the dern measurements right in my head when it comes to buying a blow up pool. It's always smaller than I think. ;o)

Kayce said...

I love Kaelyn's bathing suit. It's so cute on her! Can't wait to come up there and see y'all soon . . . and Cinnamon too. HAHA!