Sunday, January 4, 2009

X-mas in IL


Well its been a very long time since I have blogged. Due to being busy, spending time with the family, and having no Internet here it all goes... On Christmas Eve we left my moms house and drove to Cary, IL to see the Demkowiczs' Which is David's Aunt Laura, Uncle Ron, Drew, Camryn, Valarie, Dale, and Lyrissa were there!! My mother in law and father in law met us there that night. We just relaxed and my dear old husband, Dale, and Uncle Ron decided to do Yager Bombs all night... hahah yea... NOT FUNNY... you can only imagined what the felt like the next day! Santa brought everybody A LOT of things!!!! From Drew getting a PlayStation 3 and Camryn getting an I-pod to the kids getting games. Everyone got something!!! It was fun. It was a nice 2008 Christmas to remember! Thanks for having us there with you guys!!!!

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Glad you guys had a wonderful christmas. Your pics are GREAT! :o)