Friday, January 16, 2009

Kids


Well Kaelyn has a third tooth now. She can crawl backwards all over the house! Wherever she wants to go she manages to get there on her own. :) Its sad at the same time I am happy for her. My kids are growing up and not baby baby's anymore. Well, they will always be my baby's but you know what i mean. Today I put her in her crib for a nap and i walk by her room and she is pulling herself up to sit. I was like wow. Then, I go to the laundry room and am putting clothes away and walk by room again and what do you know, she managed to pull herself up on her knees and peaking at me over the bar laughing. It was so cute!

Little David is talking so well these days and potty training is wonderful. Except for at night time when he is sleeping. That's going to be a challenge. For the past 6 months he has been doing good though otherwise. He is always playing with his Nerf guns with all Davids friends and David. I can't believe just in another 6 months he will be 3. OMG. WHERE DOES THE TIME GO. :( He can count to 1-10. Which blows me away! We are so proud. He has a little sassy box on him at times... lol. Must get that from his father. Just kidding, I am at fault on that one.
Sorry on the picture so blurry. All I have right now for pictures if my cell phone. When we were at David's aunt house I had left our camera charger there. So until she sends me the charger, I just have the phone... Be patient and I will take some good ones of the kids for you guys... Until next time...

1 comment:

Alicia W. said...

Your kids are just precious! Yay for all the great things they are doing. :o) Love the pics as always.