Sunday, January 4, 2009

Finally HOME


Finally after two weeks WERE HOME!!!!!!!! I haven't been that happy in awhile to be in our home. Don't get me wrong to all our friends and family but its nice to be home. You all our welcomed here anytime. :) We had Santa come visit our house while we were gone and brought the kids A LOT of goodies... :) I think we need a bigger house, just from this whole Xmas. Kaelyn got her second tooth while we were gone and has three more coming in. Little David talks so much more and putting sentences together better now. David and I are doing wonderful. We took down our tree last night to make more room in our house for the kids... yea i know dedicated to the children! Well until next time...

1 comment:

Kayce said...

I don't think they have near enough! = )