Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SNOW IN NORTH CAROLINA--WHAT?!

Outside the house looking down the street
Having a blast
Daddys truck packed with snow

Kaelyn and Daddy in the snow

Little David wiping his bikes off

Well it was in the county of about 6 inches of snow fell in our area the other day! I don't know who was more excited to go play in the snow, Dad or Little David. :) It was crazy. Or was it Dad was just excited to not have to go to work that day, lol. Of course, the southerns do NOT know how to drive in the snow/ice. So they close everything down. Makes everyone around here a little happy... for the south 'snow day.' It was fun to see them play in it. Kaelyn and I went outside for about 10 minutes. She was a little jealous when she saw the boys go outside so I let her look outside and she was so excited, decided I could let her go play for a few minutes. She enjoyed it all until the snow blew in her face. Well enjoy the Snow South! Until next time...



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that snow looks like so much fun! The kids are getting sooooo big! :)

Kayce said...

I'm sad we didn't get that much snow! Ours never stuck! : ( Pooey!

Anonymous said...

You sure got a lot of snow - great pictures too.

Alicia W. said...

I'm so jealous! All we got was a dusting and it melted as soon as it hit the ground. :o(

JB said...

Ugh, I hope it doesn't snow here... ewww