Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Following From Weekend:

Well this weekend was one of the greatest... Our best friends, "Kayce, Jason, and Jon" came down and joined us for a fun filled weekend. Friday night a bunch of our friends all met at Japanese and ate dinner and enjoyed ourselves, while the grandma Tammie watched the kids. Saturday was a very busy day. We got the kids baptized and I will share that once I get pictures together to share to you all the special day! That night, the girls went to go see 'Bride Wars.' It was AWESOME! It was well needed to be able to relax and not worry about anything. Sunday we went out for brunch with a few friends and relaxed the rest of the day. This weekend was a memory I won't forget. I am getting excited for so many things this year. :) In two weeks, David and I are taking little David to the Monster Jam in Raleigh. I am stoked. Well got to get to the kids, will post pictures when i get them from the BFF. Until next time...

2 comments:

Alicia W. said...

Love the new look on your blog! I saw Kayce's post and the pictures are fantastic! Glad you guys had a great special weekend.

Kayce said...

Thank y'all so much for having us. We had a blast. Can't wait to see y'all again soon. We love you and miss you very much!