Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Recap:

"Splish Splash I was taking a bath"
Kaelyn and David took a bath Friday night together! Little David enjoys it now because Kaelyn can sit all alone in the tub and play with him now... (she is growing up to fast :() We took the kids out the bath and ended the night with a movie and popcorn night with the kids!



Saturday night was game night!
Daddy and David playing Let's Go Fishing while Kaelyn plays with her fish in her walker and also watches on the couch!




Well Sunday, we decided to put up our Sanders' Christmas tree! Reason for putting it up a couple weeks early I am sure you all are wondering is, we have lots going on in the next few weeks we would like to prep for Santa early! To fill you all in, this will be the 1st Xmas with daddy. He has been deployed for the past two Xmas.It is sure a blessing he is home and able to spend it with us this year! I was really shocked in myself this year for wanting to put the tree up early because I kept the tree up for a whole 8 or 9 months thinking David was coming home to celebrate it with us last year!As you all know the Army tricked us and kept him deployed for 16 months. :( Well we decided as a family we would put it up early for the kids and the way our plans look til Xmas. Guess what?! The kids, David, and I all had fun! It was so funny because we played a movie while getting the tree and ornaments out. Little David was a little confused because this year he actually is old enough to realize all whats going on. Well big David got the tree and ornaments out and we started putting it all together. It was cute, little David was such a big help. Kaelyn was such a humor. She was so talkative and I think she also enjoyed it all! When we put the lights on the tree both of the kids just stared at the tree. As I am sad to say... Little David says, "Mom, look at tree good job!" with his thumb up. What a tear breaker. OUR 2 YEAR OLD IS GROWING UP.... his vocabulary is expanding day by day. Looking at Kaelyn and all of brought back so many memories of us when we were all children getting ready for the big day of PRESENTS! Its nice that our family is growing but sad our babies our growing. I don't regret nothing in life. They are such happiness and joy! David and I love them so much. Its so nuts how you never had kids before and then have them and think you could love them as much as you do. :) I took some pics of our Xmas decorating and a couple other goofy pics! As you see the one in the top left---David wearing a hat, reindeer ears, stockings, and Xmas pj's! It was so funny! Baby Nay Nay was so funny taking silly pics with us! Little David and Kaelyn played on the floor by the tree in the spirits of Santa coming soon!! I can't forgot to tell you all Little David started the tradition of putting the star on top! It was so cute. Well that was our fabulous weekend. Hope you all enjoyed yours as much as I did!! I will post pictures soon of our Sanders' tree, but a couple more finishing touches!! Until next time...

3 comments:

Kayce said...

1. Your husband is a NUT! I love his Christmas gear . . . what are we going to do with him?

2. Kaelyn is so cute and happy . . . love the pictures!

3. Day is adorable and I'm glad he is loving his Gamecocks shirt we got him.

Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!!

klankcsmom said...

I love the blog! Keep the pictures coming. The kids are so precious and growing like weeds. I am so happy for you that David will be home to share Christmas with you all this year.

Amanda said...

Thank you guys!! Ms. Renee, I will keep pics up for you! Playing dress up with Kaelyn! lol... see you all soon!