Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Love


Loving Pair
It takes two special people,To make a loving pair.There’s a joy just being around you,A feeling I/we love to share.
So best anniversary wishes to you,Bringing years of joy and fun.May each year keep getting better,I/we hope the good times have just begun.

"I LOVE YOU"


Well Sunday was our 3rd year Anniversary! WOW, where does the time go. I seriously cannot believe that its been that long already. We had a great day! Since we are always together and we were at the Smoaks' house he woke up at like 5:30 a.m. in the morning and made me a surprise homemade card! It was really sweet. It is to mushy mushy for you all to hear! :) I love him so much even though sometimes I wanna go crazy and pull my hair out. I look at it this way, if a couple NEVER fights something is wrong. You have to have your little disagreement's every once in a while. We have been through a lot in the past 3 years, here's a list: 2 pregnancies, 16 month deployment away 2 Xmas's, 2 thanksgiving, 2 anniversary's, 1 birthday, 2 v-days, army getting in the way of important things in our lives, Little Davids first everything, and so much more. As that list shows you its been alot. We do drive each other nuts some weeks, but oh well its all worth having each other! We have such an amazing family now sticking together STRONG through thick and thin!! I look forward to MANY MANY more anniversary's!

"I love you David ALWAYS AND FOREVER AND FOREVER AND ALWAYS"

2 comments:

Kayce said...

Awwwww, so sweet! Glad we got to spend (part) of your anniversary with yall! Love you!

Alicia W. said...

Happy Anniversary on Sun! :o)