Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vlasic Night

Kaelyn watching her crazy mother and brother
he is addicted now :)
many many rounds of our pickle juice
First swing into the jar, not so good
BEGINNER:
"OUR FANTASTIC JAR"

Okay, well for those of you who know me I LOVE PICKLE JUICE! I drink it right out the jar like juice! I LOVE IT! See you can tell... well I think I have started the likeness to little David today. Ha ha, I told him to try some so he did and it was so funny at first. Then, I believe he loves it now. Lone be hold we both finished the jar off of juice. YUMMY... Thought I would share the pics with you.

If any of you are interested here's the recipe for dill pickle's:

Dill Pickles
Scrub medium cucumbers with brush and pack into hot, sterilized jars.
To each quart add: 2 heads of dill, 1 piece alum the size of a small grape and 1 teaspoon mustard seed. Fill jars with hot brine: 1 cup cider vinegar; 2 cups water, and 1 tablespoon course-medium salt. Seal.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Kayce said...

OMG! My mouth is watering . . . I want some pickle juice. I love it too! It cures hiccups too! Try it next time! Glad to see Little D is following after his mommy and Aunt Kayce! Love yall!