Saturday, August 8, 2009

Typical Day:

Our Great Friends:
Beickel, Jason, Kayce, David, and I
My BFF and I-

Well nothing new just been keeping busy. Our baby boy turned 3 years this past Monday. So sad and happy all at the same time! :) We had lots of family members and good friends from out of town and thank you all for coming! We had such a blast. Day Day wanted a Spongebob party so we themed it in that. He got everything you can imagine. Kaelyn had a blast. She is growing so fast I can't believe she is 16 months already. In the next few months we have lots to look forward to!! EXCITING-- My BFF saying her vows... and me being there to share the special day!! I am slowly blogging- just no time.... David is very busy with French school right now. While he is at home he studies on the computer- very time consuming. Well hope your all enjoying your weekend!!

1 comment:

JB said...

aw, they are just too precious!